The satellite, in orbit since Feb 2nd, 2018, is based on the Chinese CAST2000 platform. The payload onboard consists of:
- two High-Energy Particle Detectors (HEPD, HEPP) to measure the particle flux and energy spectrum,
- a Search-Coil Magnetometer (SCM) and a High Precision Magnetometer (HPM) to measure the components and the total intensity of the magnetic field, respectively,
- an Electric Field Detector (EFD) to measure the electric field,
- a Plasma analyzer and a Langmuir probe to measure the disturbance of plasma in ionosphere,
- a GNSS Occultation Receiver and
- a Tri-Band Beacon to measure the density of electrons.